Laura joined Osmond & Osmond in April 2017 as a trainee and qualified with the firm into the Commercial and Insolvency departments.
Laura has experience drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial agreements and acting on share sales and share purchases. She has also recently acted on an asset sale and connected share buy-back. She also has experience acting for Trustees in Bankruptcy on complex bankruptcy sales, and deals with both bankruptcy and winding-up petitions.
Laura is bilingual in English and Italian, and also speaks French to a high standard.
In her spare time Laura enjoys cycling, travelling and cooking. She is also a keen skier.
Recent Work Highlights
- Acting on a claim against a previous employer for damages in excess of €1 million for breach of an agreement in respect of allocating shares in a holding company.
- Acting for a company on a share sale in worth €340,000 and connected €200,000 share purchase.
- Acting for a Trustee in Bankruptcy on a complex leasehold sale involving simultaneous staircasing and lease extension.
- LLB Law, Queen Mary University of London
- LPC, BPP University
- Qualified as a solicitor June 2019
Laura can be contacted at email@example.com