Paul joined Osmond & Osmond in 2005 and qualified with the firm in 2007. Paul has progressed through the firm’s management hierarchy since qualification and is now a Partner. Paul is an SRA approved manager/director and also the firm’s Compliance Officer for Legal Practice and Finance & Administration.
Paul has extensive knowledge and experience advising on a wide range of high value property transactions, both commercial and residential acting for individuals and companies alike.
Paul also provides comprehensive private client advice in the areas of Probate and the Administration of Estates, and Trust Law.
Paul has acted for multiple high-net worth individuals in relation to often complex and time critical transactions. His experience, clear, accessible manner and pragmatic approach to achieving client’s desired outcomes has resulted in significant repeat instructions and referrals.
Paul is also regularly instructed by fellow legal professionals working out of a variety of well-known legal practices in the City of London for their private work.
Paul enjoys travelling in his spare time, is a keen follower of motor sport and has held a season ticket at Charlton Athletic for a number of years.
Paul can be contacted on 020 7583 3434 or by email at email@example.com
Recent Work highlights
- Acting on the purchase of a £7.5 million residential property in a well-known gated community, which had to exchange within 7 days and complete 7 days thereafter.
- Acting for the tenant taking on a commercial lease with annual rental in excess of £250,000, together with the formalities required for the complete fit-out of the unit.
- Acting for a buyer in the purchase of a plot and build transaction with a total value in excess of £3 million.
- Serving notice on the rescission of a £6 million off-plan purchase due to the developer’s breach of contract.
- LLB Law, University of Hertfordshire
- LPC, City University London
- Qualified as a Solicitor in January 2007.