Will founded the firm in April 2002 with his father John who has now retired from practice. Will graduated from Exeter University with an LLB and commenced his legal career in London. He qualified in 1979 and has worked for a number of city firms, including Slaughter and May. In July 2010 he graduated from Nottingham Trent University with a Masters in Advanced Litigation and Dispute Resolution with a Commendation.
Will advises private individuals and companies on general corporate matters including mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, subscription agreements, shareholder agreements, terms and conditions and other matters relating to the running of a company.
He has a broad range of knowledge of litigation and dispute resolution. His work includes acting for companies and private individuals on contractual disputes and asset recovery. He handles all claims in relation to property including landlord and tenant and the enforcement of property rights. He also deals with defamation and matrimonial work.
Will is the firm’s Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
In his spare time Will enjoys reading and sport, particularly rugby, tennis and cricket. He is a member of the Harlequin Football Club, Taunton RFC and the MCC.
Will can be contacted at email@example.com
Recent Work highlights
- Acting on the acquisition of an interest in an entertainment company holding certain licence rights in Sweden.
- Acting on the purchase of a small utilities company.
- Incorporating an English company for the purpose of acquiring an entertainment company in France and subsequently dealing with the sale of a substantial interest in the English company to a German investor.
- Raising finance for a restaurant business in the City of London by a rights issue and the grant of a debenture.
- Dealing with the issue of shares by a recruitment company and a subsequent loan from the investor.
- LLB Hons, The University of Exeter 1976
- Qualified as a Solicitor in April 1979
- LLM in Advanced Litigation and Dispute Resolution at Nottingham Trent University 2010
Member of City of the City of Westminster and Holborn Law Society