Victoria joined Osmond & Osmond in 2018 as a trainee and qualified as a solicitor with the firm in 2020. She primarily works across the Property and Litigation departments.
Victoria advised a wide range of clients including developers, investors, landlords, tenants, private individuals and companies alike, in their ventures across the property market. She provides her clients with a single point of contact for their business, assisting with their refinancing, debt recovery, asset acquisition and contractual disputes. She has successfully assisted individuals in their development of properties, projects spanning various different practice areas and complex negotiations involving multiple parties.
In addition to her work within the property department, Victoria has acted for a number national and international clients who have found themselves in significant contractual disputes, whether with suppliers to their businesses or with their own clients.
In her spare time Victoria enjoys London’s restaurant scene, her time with the Scout Association and long walks with her canine friends.
Recent Work highlights
- Acting for a freehold developer in their successful completion of a multi-storey flat development in North London.
- Acting for an angel investor in their acquisition of a 25% stake of an up and coming London based corporation.
- Acting for a defendant when responding to a freezing injunction sought in the course of a contractual dispute arising out of a company sale.
- BA Law and International Politics, University of Aberystwyth
- MA (LPC with Business), BPP University
- Qualified as a Solicitor in April 2020
Victoria can be contracted on 0207 583 3434 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org